I'll be sending out a monthly service challenge including several simple & inexpensive ideas on how to serve with your children (grandchildren, nieces, nephews, etc.).
You can read more about the challenge here, but if you still need that extra little push, here are 10 reasons why you won't regret signing up for these awesome emails.
10. When serving with your children, you're spending quality time with them.
9. Maybe your child will surprise you with their kindness & teach YOU a thing or two (not to mention touching your heart)! Read about how my daughter taught me to be more loving & giving here.
8. You can help others & make a difference in their life.
7. You'll get a warm, tingly feeling inside.
6. You can teach your children to understand that serving others should be a way of life and a way of thinking.
5. You'll feel happier over all in your life, not just for that moment. (read this post about that)
4. There is someone out there who needs your help.
3. You'll help your children to learn to be more selfless, understanding, more giving, and happier in their lives.
2. I'll give you many simple & inexpensive ways you can use or get you started... all the hard work has been done for you!
1. You have nothing to lose, only great memories & happy feelings to gain!
All you have to do is enter your email below, but don't forget to confirm it!
Read more about the challenge here.
...and for even more ideas on how to serve, check out this ebook!