(you can see our valentine from last year below)
I was brainstorming ideas for a while, until I put two and two together. I decided to use February's Monthly Service Challenge in our Valentine.
(hey, I'm all about making things EASY, why not kill two birds with one stone?!)
I decided to do '14 things I love about you' with Paige this year. We'll work together to think of things about our family & then throw them in the mail (because everyone loves to get something in the mail).
And because I really, really love my readers, I'm offering you the printables for you to use FREE! (hopefully this will make life easier for you, too!)
These would be great for your kids to write for others (with help if needed), for you to write to your kids, or for you to write to your spouse.
You are welcome to use these for personal use only. Just right click & save the image, then print. You should be able to print these nicely on a normal 8 1/2 x 11 paper.
And because I think I have the best readers in the world (sorry Oprah...), I wanted to show you a little love!
14 Things I Love About YOU!
- I love talking with all of you (via email, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ & comments on each post).
- I love that I am able to make friends because of this blog.
- I love it when I see that you posted one of my posts pinned on Pinterest (cuz that means you kinda like what you saw!)
- I love hearing about what works for you & your family (especially on Facebook via my #momchat posts)
- I love looking at your blogs & seeing your creativity. You all inspire me!
- I love hearing your stories about Apraxia.
- I love that whenever I need advice from other moms, I can ask you anything on my Facebook page & you'll help me!
- I love that so many of you have signed up for the Mommy & Me Monthly Service Challenge... and are doing it!!! (Seriously, I get excited every time I get an email telling me I have a new subscriber!)
- I love having a place to come & get my thoughts & creativity out.
- I love that I am (hopefully) able to help other moms, whether it's by providing resources for helping your kids have healthy speech development, ideas for how to serve with kids or anything else.
- I love that I've been able to meet some of you in person! (that's not something I expected to happen when I started this blog)
- I love all of your kind words about me going on TV, about a post you loved and even about the blog in general.
- I love that you accept me for me! (imperfections and all!)
- I love learning from you. You all have such great ideas & are such amazing moms. I look up to you... really, I do!